Adventurous. Fun. And of course, way too quick.
Greek Life is officially in full swing. On Friday, I had the privilege to go to Theta Love, a spring dance put on by Kappa Alpha Theta. It was a blast! I met several new people, enjoyed the company and of course, danced the night away. I had a quick turnaround before my next event. Saturday morning brought my first step of the pledge process for Delta Sigma Pi. Without doubt, it was a fun first step into brotherhood.
After enjoying the brunch that is served by SLP on weekends, I decided to relax. I went golfing with a friend and had a great time. Not being from SoCal myself, golfing in February was a bit hard to wrap my head around. But in America’s Finest City, weather is never a handicap. Afterwards, I went downtown with another friend of mine. The public transit system is cheap ($5 for a day) and accessible, so it was simple to get in the city, even without a personal car. Once there, we navigated through Seaport Village and the Gaslamp Quarter. We had dinner in Little Italy, which, as the name suggests, has some of the best Italian restaurants in this part of the country.
Before I knew it, I found myself waking up on Sunday, reminiscing about another fun, memorable weekend.